If you’re having trouble logging in to ElevateAP and you have already activated your account, try out these steps:
- Make sure you're not trying to access ElevateAP through your Okta home page. The Okta home page URL is login.ascendsoftware.com and looks like this:
If you're on this page, go to either your sandbox environment or production environment. You may need to set up multifactor authentication if you have not already.
- Make sure you’re using a supported browser.
- Clear your cache and cookies for all time. If you don’t want to clear your cache and cookies for every site, you can clear them for just ElevateAP. Follow the steps specific to your browser:
- Log out of ElevateAP at the end of each day to prevent browser cache issues.
A 403 error is caused by an access or permissions issue.
If you receive this error, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are logged in to ElevateAP. Your session may have timed out or you may have been automatically logged out in another browser. Close your browser and log in again to resolve the issue.
- Check that you have access to the page that you’re trying to view. You may not have access to certain documents based on your assigned Document Group or your User Role.
- Clear your cache and cookies for ElevateAP.
- Check that your network or firewall isn’t blocking access to ElevateAP. You may need to reach out to your IT team for this information.
Your username is always your company email address. For security reasons, personal email addresses aren’t accepted.
To update your email, reach out to your account administrator so they can notify our team. If you’re an account admin and need to update your own account email address, contact Ascend Support.
If your organization uses Single Sign On (SSO), you must reach out to your provider to reset your SSO password. If you don't use SSO, you can reset your password at any time. To change your password:
1. Go to https://elevateap.ascendsoftware.com.
2. Click Forgot Password?
3. Select Reset Password from the list.
4. Enter your company email address.
5. Click Reset via Email.
Reset Another User's Password
Anyone who has user admin permissions can send a password reset link to another user on their team. To send a password reset link:
- From the left sidebar, select Users > Manage Users.
- Find the user on your team whose password needs to be reset.
- Click the Reset Password icon .
- Select Yes, Reset Password.
The user will receive an email asking them to reset their password. Their password reset link expires in one hour.