- Submit a request
- View and follow up on requests
- Status definitions
- What's next?
Submit a request
Submitting a request through the Help Center is the best way to get in touch with us. Click the submit a request link, then fill out the form.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the option that best matches your request:
- Report an issue
- I have a feature idea
- How do I...?
- Onboarding Project - General
- Onboarding Project - UAT
- Application Upgrades
- New Installs/Server Upgrades (for clients with on-premise services)
- Account Requests, such as:
- BPO and Validation Services
- In the CC field, enter any email address(es) that you would like to copy on your request.
- Enter a Subject line that describes the reason for your request. The Help Center may suggest relevant articles.
- Enter your message in the Description field. Include as much detail as possible, such as:
- Select a Priority level. See the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for priority level definitions.
- Add any Attachments (especially screenshots)
- Click Submit
A member of our team will respond to your message according to the service level agreement.
View and follow up on requests
When you submit a request, we will email you at the address provided in your user profile to confirm that we've received your message. We will also send email alerts to let you know when we've replied and are waiting for your response.
To view requests:
- Select your name in the upper right and go to My activities.
- Choose one of the tabs:
- Requests you have submitted or were copied (cc'd) on. Depending on your role, you may see an Organization requests tab, which shows all support requests submitted by members of your organization, even if you weren't copied on the request.
- Contributions shows comments you left on Help Center articles
- Following shows any articles or sections that you are following. Click Follow on any article or section page to get update notifications.
To follow up on requests:
- From the Requests tab, click on a request to view your message and replies from Ascend Support.
- Select the message box to reply or add a message to the chain, or check the box for Please consider this request solved if you want to close the request.
- After typing a message, you can select Submit to send your message and keep the request open, or check the box and Submit to send your message and close the request.
- If your request is marked as solved, you can reopen the request within four days after it was closed by selecting typing a new message and selecting Submit.
- If you want to follow up on a request that was closed more than four days ago, select create a follow-up to submit a new request. It will link to the original request.
- Open means we've received your message
- Awaiting your reply means we responded to your message and are waiting for your reply
- Solved means you or a support agent marked the request as solved